Powerful MPC Media Player Classic will give you high quality playback of audio, video files. The player is equipped with a set of built-in codecs, so it can easily open any multimedia file formats on all current versions of Windows and Windows 10, in particular.
Features Media Player Classic Home Cinema
- Management is feasible using hot keys, which can be reassigned as desired,
- Simultaneous viewing / listening to two different files,
- Ability to play video of any format: h.264, divx, xvid and other codecs,
- In the settings, you can put the interface in Russian and many others,
- Work with a second monitor TV based remote control.
- Working with the player through the command line cmd.exe,
- Supports subtitles and easy switching to the second audio track,
- Arbitrary resolution change, scaling and moving while viewing,
- Automatic brightness contrast adjustment, video frame jitter removal,
- Capable of playing corrupted AVI files,
- The presence of VC-1 / H.264 decoders is added to the latest version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema.
- Can’t edit cue metadata,
- Home Cinema was developed for operating systems Windows 7, Vista and above, and the old version only supported Windows XP,
- Prior to revision 184.108.40.206, there was support for Bink/Smacker formats, but it was gone in subsequent updates.