Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is a popular spreadsheet and formula application. It contains many convenient options for quick editing of documents, as well as their additions with various charts and graphs.
Features of Microsoft Excel 2007
- Adding graphic components,
- Built-in text formatters,
- Available control using hot keys,
- Fine-tuning the appearance of the toolbar,
- Collaboration on projects with other users,
- Ability to quickly process large amounts of information,
- Support for the latest version of Excel 2007 Windows XP and above,
- Export / import of different file extensions from similar programs,
- Software integration with Microsoft office applications (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Convenient layout mode,
- Russian interface language,
- Setting up a sheet for printing,
- Low system requirements,
- Smooth image smoothing,
- Small installation file size,
- Adjustable number of rows and columns,
- Tools for quick work with formulas,
- Supports all major formats XPS, PDF and so on,
- Ability to upgrade previous versions of Microsoft Excel 2003 – 2010 to Excel 2016,
- You get a number of convenient tools for competent and clear systematization of materials.
- More of a feature in the modern counterpart from Office 2016,
- Crashes may occur when opening documents from Microsoft PowerPoint,
- Quite a lengthy installation process on Windows Vista.