Microsoft Math Solver is an easy-to-use math assistant with a high level of artificial intelligence. Provides assistance in solving problems in algebra, arithmetic and trigonometry.
Features of Microsoft Math Solver
- Quick results,
- Convenient recording and editing of examples,
- Saving user entries to favorites,
- Displaying a detailed solution in a step-by-step mode,
- Copes well with arithmetic combinations of any complexity,
- Working with the device’s camera, can import photos from folders,
- Solves fractions, matrices, systems of equations, linear, non-linear graphs, etc.,
- The function of checking the learned material, searching for similar examples in Internet sources.
- Low system requirements,
- The presence of the Help tab for beginners,
- Touch input (similar to writing on paper),
- Scan multiple files at the same time,
- Fully automated calculation procedure,
- Intuitive interface, Russian localization,
- The calculator is distributed absolutely free of charge,
- The Microsoft Math Solver App is also available online,
- Support for feedback from MathSupport on Microsoft.com via email.
- Does not work with Windows XP, Vista.