Microsoft Office 2007 is a popular office suite consisting of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Features of Microsoft Office 2007
- Allows you to create and edit documents,
- Working with text, databases and spreadsheets,
- Making effective presentations,
- A large number of different fonts and writing styles,
- Option to underline grammatical and punctuation errors,
- Protection of confidential information,
- Sending materials (including graphic files) for printing,
- Preview function available,
- Transfer of documents by e-mail, data compression,
- Ability to save files to a specified folder, export to different formats.
- Optimization with Vista, Windows XP, 7, 8,
- The Office suite includes the core components of PowerPoint, Word 2007, Excel, and Outlook,
- Low system requirements,
- Very handy text editor,
- Support open xml file format,
- The presence of a convenient toolbar,
- Russian interface language, simple operation,
- The official site provides an update package for the software,
- New opportunities for collaboration with office documents over the network,
- More convenient Windows contact manager in comparison with older versions,
- Completely redesigned appearance, improved user interface,
- The latest version of the package received extended functionality against the backdrop of Office 2003.
- Does not officially support Windows 10, which does not interfere with installation,
- Unreliable mail program – email doesn’t always come and go in Outlook,
- Weak functionality of Microsoft Access in comparison with new versions,
- To open the new formats of MS Office 2007 Professional in MS Office 2003 and older Office 365 and below, you will have to install a compatibility package with them.