Office 2013 is a suite of office programs from Microsoft that has received a set of new tools for working with documents. Includes functions for creating and editing text and graphics files, databases, graphs, tables and marketing materials. It uses SkyDrive cloud technology, which provides extended access to your projects from any computers and mobile devices.
Features of Microsoft Office 2013
- Integration with cloud storage,
- There is a new presenter mode,
- Ability to create presentations,
- Has an extended set of fonts,
- Adding high resolution images,
- Powerful text editor and email client,
- Allows you to save created documents to a hard drive or to the cloud,
- Send finished projects to friends on social networks Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, LinkedIn.
- Russian interface language,
- Customizable appearance,
- Email management,
- Improved collaboration features,
- The program is compatible with Windows 8 and 10 system,
- You can ask a question to the technical support service,
- The official site regularly updates the software,
- Ability to create and edit professional-quality pdf files,
- Allows you to get a free subscription to Office 365 for 60 days,
- Share data from any device with integrated OneDrive storage.
- A lengthy process of connecting to web storages is possible,
- Quite high system requirements compared to Office 2007 and 2010 applications,
- More advanced features in the new Professional Plus version.