Outlook Express is a light version of the popular email client from Microsoft. Contains many useful tools for working with e-mail and newsgroups.
Features of Microsoft Outlook Express
- Convenient address book,
- Work with MS Exchange Server,
- Support for POP3, IMAP, HTTP,
- Built-in task scheduler,
- Sending multiple emails at once
- Convenient hint system for beginners,
- Integration with various social networks,
- Many settings for the mail database,
- Fast messaging via e-mail,
- Ability to connect accounts from Yahoo Mail, Windows Live Mail, Gmail.
- The server of incoming and outgoing mail is quickly configured,
- Russian, Ukrainian and English interface available,
- Allows you to specify important events using the calendar,
- Saving attachments with files on the computer’s hard drive,
- Regular software updates from the official Microsoft website,
- Compatibility of the new version of Outlook Express with Windows 10 and Mac OS X (32 bit, 64 bit).
- Starting with Outlook 2016/2019, there is no support for Windows XP and Vista.