Microsoft Publisher is a program for creating booklets, newsletters, postcards, flyers, calendars and other printed materials. It is a multifunctional desktop publishing system that is part of the MS Office suite of applications.
Features of Microsoft Publisher
- Manual design of sheet layout,
- Automatic saving of documents,
- A wide range of templates for creating layouts,
- Built-in tool for detecting errors in the text,
- Customizable editing toolbars,
- Allows you to adjust the brightness and contrast of the picture,
- A large number of different styles and colors for the font,
- Sending marketing materials by email,
- Integration with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel applications,
- The presence of a database for storing postcards and other content.
- Layout check option,
- Low system requirements,
- Lots of new features and tools,
- Availability of intuitive controls,
- Allows you to store printed publications in the cloud,
- There are Russian, Ukrainian and English interface languages,
- Adjusting the color design of the page with the mouse,
- Regular software updates from the official website of the developer,
- Quickly insert images into newsletters and greeting cards,
- Compatibility of the latest version of Microsoft Publisher with Windows XP and above (32 bit, 64 bit).
- New versions of Publisher 2016/2019 do not support Windows Vista and XP.