Microsoft Security Essentials is a free antivirus with built-in antispyware. Allows you to configure scan settings, provides continuous real-time protection.
Features of Microsoft Security Essentials
- MSE runs in the background,
- Windows firewall integration,
- Network traffic analysis tool,
- The presence of a built-in task scheduler,
- Automatically updates anti-virus databases,
- Placement of infected objects in the quarantine zone,
- Selective or full system check is available,
- Provides protection against malware, worms, trojans, rootkits and other threats.
- Creation of system restore points,
- Does not require pre-registration,
- Software updates from the official website of Microsoft,
- Ensuring high performance of your computer,
- The new antivirus version is compatible with Windows 8 and 10 (32-bit, 64-bit),
- Intuitive interface in Russian, easy-to-use control,
- Quick identification of potential threats and removal of malicious objects,
- Reliable email protection from adware and spyware (Adware, Spyware) software.
- Quite high system requirements for Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus,
- Lack of means of alerting the user,
- Possible problems when upgrading to Windows Vista,
- Conflicts with other antivirus products ESET NOD32, dr.Web CureIt, Kaspersky Free, etc.