Word 2013 is an advanced text editor that is part of the Microsoft Office 2013 office suite. Unlike the previous version 2010, it has advanced document processing capabilities.
Features of Microsoft Word 2013
- Spell check tool,
- Integration with OneDrive cloud storage,
- Automatic saving of sessions,
- Allows you to open PDF files,
- Tool for aligning images and diagrams,
- Search for multimedia objects on the Internet,
- Collaboration function on one project,
- Ability to create and edit text documents,
- Compatibility of the new version of Microsoft Word with Windows XP and above.
- Customizable appearance,
- Convenient toolbars,
- Low system requirements,
- Quick account creation on SkyDrive,
- Russian interface language, clear control,
- Allows you to work with documents on different devices,
- Ability to export / import different file formats,
- MS Word updates from the official Microsoft website.
- Slow PDF opening,
- More features in Office 365,
- Approximately 3 GB of free hard disk space required,
- Quite a long loading time for Microsoft Word 2013.