Midori is a lightweight and fast browser with a set of features for flexible customization of your surfing parameters. Includes built-in VPN and ad blocker, supports adding custom scripts and styles.
Features of Midori
- Built-in VPN service,
- Clear cache and cookie options,
- Support for add-ons from the Market,
- Opening multiple tabs and windows,
- Access to privacy settings,
- Conducting an Internet connection test,
- Upload media files to a folder on your hard drive,
- Management with gestures and hot keys,
- Convenient search engine, auto-completion of typing and hints,
- Automatic memory of the previous session, one-click restore.
- Open source,
- Support for HTML5, CSS3,
- Uses GTK libraries,
- Customizable sidebar,
- High-quality video display,
- Low system requirements,
- Can be installed on any Windows OS from XP and above,
- The lightweight Midori browser is designed to work with weak processors,
- Quick adding pages to bookmarks, as well as deleting them,
- Midori for Linux is implemented on the basis of the WebkitGTK engine and has the corresponding functionality.
- Interface in English,
- Only one search engine DuckDuckGO is used.