The Mi Fit program is a popular fitness tracker for Mi Band bracelets from Xiaomi. Able to count the number of steps taken and calories burned, monitors your physical activity.
Features of MiFit
- The presence of an alarm clock and a timer,
- Work in running or walking mode,
- Measurement of pulse and heart rate,
- Built-in voice assistant and smart alarm,
- Vibration of the bracelet with an incoming call and messages,
- Quick count of the number of steps and calories burned,
- Sending data to social networks and services Google Fit, WeChat, Weibo.
- Smart gadget lock option,
- Convenient widget on the desktop,
- High positions on Google Play Market and App Store,
- Calculates the correct phase of sleep and rest time,
- Ability to enable notifications from 20 applications,
- Modern interface with intuitive controls.
- The new version of the program supports smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s and tablets on Windows 4.3 and higher,
- Integration with Xiaomi Mi Band 1S, AmazFit Bip, Mi Band Pulse, AmazFit Smart bracelets, as well as Mi Scale Smart and Mi Body Fat Scale scales.
- Some menu items are in English,
- Rare authorization errors when entering Mi account,
- Mi Fit is the official application from Xiaomi for activating the synchronization of a branded fitness bracelet with a smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7. It does not work with trackers of other brands!