Mouse Simulator on PC is an amazing and very interesting game about the life of a small rodent. You need to collect resources to build a mink in the forest, feed your pet and take care of his soul mate, which will help the rodent to have offspring.
Features of Mouse Simulator
- Dynamic and interesting plot,
- More than 50 different tasks,
- Completing exciting quests,
- Collection of paper, thread, branches and other items,
- Protecting your family from aggressive animals,
- Opportunity to visit a human dwelling,
- Allows you to take other mice and your future spouse for a walk,
- The presence of a huge open world with a variety of forest inhabitants,
- It is necessary to constantly look for various provisions and collect supplies,
- Similar games from the developer Avelog (simulator of a cat, squirrel, spider, and so on).
- Convenient controls,
- Fascinating gameplay,
- Gaining experience for tasks and quests,
- High popularity on the Play market,
- Small installation file size,
- Opening new opportunities upon reaching the tenth level,
- It has high-quality graphics and realistic animation effects,
- There is a system of rewards for the best results on the leaderboard,
- The ability to play the simulator on your Windows device or Windows computer.
- Crashes may occur when starting on Windows XP and Vista,
- Some upgrades require real money to purchase.
System requirements of the game for PC or laptop :
- RAM: 1 Gb,
- Installed .net Framework 2.0,
- Free hard disk space: from 100 Mb,
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 1 GHz or faster.