Movavi Photo Editor is an advanced image editor with an intuitive user-friendly interface that can do wonders for your photos in manual and automatic mode. The toolkit and usability are top notch.
Features of Movavi Photo Editor
- Adjustment of brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance,
- Replacing the background, removing unnecessary objects from a photo with several tools,
- Setting lighting and color reproduction, color gamut,
- Overlay various effects and filters,
- Retouching – processing of skin, eyes, hair, mouth in the photo,
- Colorization of black and white photographs,
- Saving an image to a project that you can easily return to at any time,
- Cropping the image according to presets or manually,
- Adding text, rotating and reflecting objects,
- Selection and pasting, resizing,
- Preview in ‘before and after’ mode,
- Saving in all relevant formats.
- Support for ‘edit history’ – the ability to return to any of the earlier versions of the image,
- Convenient selection and application of actions during photo processing,
- The presence of a histogram, tools ‘magic wand’, ‘stamp’ for highlighting single-tone elements, ‘lasso’, a variety of brushes,
- Algorithms are able to automatically improve the quality of images,
- A huge number of graphic effects in 13 categories,
- Necessary for many users, the function of painless removal of marked objects of a similar color palette,
- Low system requirements, including full support for Windows XP,
- Democratic pricing policy of the developer,
- Support for popular graphic formats BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, JPEG + JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, LJPEG, as well as profile DPX, EXR, PAM, PBM, PCX, PGM, PPM, PTX, SGI, Sun Rasterfile, Truevision Targa, network WebP, XBM, XFace, XWD.
The trial version of Movavi Photo Editor does not support saving a file and does not allow you to take a screenshot of the screen in all known ways.