Movavi Screen Capture Studio is designed to capture video from your screen. Be it a walkthrough of games, webinars, conferences, presentations, video tutorials, and so on. Each video can be decorated and emphasize the necessary details in it using the effects built into the program.
Features of Movavi Screen Recorder
- Overlay effects, filters, subtitles, background music,
- Editing on the fly,
- Adjust audio volume level, video brightness and contrast,
- Splitting video into parts, cutting out unnecessary elements,
- Adding your audio tracks over existing ones, for example, music,
- Adding footnotes, titles and so on,
- Ability to highlight the mouse cursor,
- Saving recorded files in AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4 and other formats,
- Recording or ‘burning’ of finished recordings on DVD,
- Export recordings to Google Drive or Movavi cloud storage,
- Quick save with SuperSpeed mode.
- Recording up to 60 frames per second – useful in games, for smoother dynamics,
- Simultaneous recording of multiple sound sources – microfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7, music, headfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s, voice messages, system sounds, and so on,
- Support for hot keys, which several times makes working with the program more convenient and faster,
- Taking screenshots while recording games and video capturing the desktop,
- Customizable timer, after which the recording automatically stops,
- Requires little hard drive space for installation,
- After processing, the clip can be easily sent to Youtube, Facebook or Twitter.
- Windows XP does not support recording audio from multiple sources while capturing a monitor,
- The screen capture program puts a watermark on videos in the free version,
- To record video, you need an Nvidia®, Intel HD, ATI AMD video card – the capture tool does not work with graphics accelerators of other brands.