Movavi Video Editor Plus is a popular multifunctional video editor from the well-known Movavi company. It has a powerful set of tools for editing and processing media files, including videos, music and photos.
Features of Movavi Video Editor Plus
- Imposition of bright unique special effects,
- Automatic elimination of defects and noise,
- More than 100 types of fonts, stickers and emoticons,
- Add background music, import soundtracks in any audio format,
- ‘Master Slideshow’ mode, voice recording from a microfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 for film dubbing,
- Built-in equalizer and a set of synthesizers for adjusting the sound track,
- Quickly cut video into any number of parts and remove unnecessary fragments,
- Allows you to export finished videos to a variety of formats, incl. for mobile devices.
- Solid functional settings,
- Compatible with PC Windows and Mac OS,
- The presence of detailed instructions for beginners,
- Opening files from Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas,
- Regular software updates from the official Movavi website,
- It will help you create high-quality clips in a couple of mouse clicks,
- Supports VHS tapes, records video from a TV tuner,
- You can cut, glue the video sequence with almost one click of a button,
- The utility allows you not only to mount a video from several tracks, but also to use chroma key and apply effects.
- Does not support Windows XP and Vista.
- Developer watermark on videos before full version activation.
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above,
- Processor: Intel or AMD 1.5 GHz,
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 2000, NVIDIA GeForc® 8 Series (8M), Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, AMD Radeon R600, Mobility Radeon HD 4330, Mobility FirePro Series, or Radeon R5 M230 or higher,
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 768, 32-bit color,
- 2 GB of RAM,
- 800 MB free hard disk space for installation.