The msvcp120.dll file is included in the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 package and is responsible for the correct operation of many games and applications. Due to the missing or damaged dynamic library, a common error occurs: ‘The program cannot be started, msvcp120.dll is missing.’ You can solve the problem by installing the missing component yourself.
Features of msvcp120.dll
- Optimization of Windows 10,
- Correct launch of various games and programs,
- Fixes system errors in the Microsoft Visual Studio Library.
- Troubleshooting DLL file ‘Microsoft® Runtime Library’,
- Supports Windows operating system from XP and above (x32, x64),
- Fixing the error ‘The computer is missing msvcp120.dll or the specified module was found.’
- In some cases, the problem is solved by reinstalling the Visual C++ package.