Msvcr120.dll is part of the Microsoft Visual Studio package and is responsible for the correct operation of games and applications written in C ++. Consider how to manually install this DLL file on your computer.
Features of msvcr120.dll
- Stabilization of Visual Studio,
- Correct launch of various games and software,
- Improving the performance of a PC or laptop,
- Correction of the error ‘The program cannot be started, msvcr120.dll is missing on the computer.’
- Improving device performance,
- Compatible with Windows XP – Windows 10 (x32, x64),
- The ability to quickly fix the error ‘msvcr120.dll’,
- Regular dynamic library updates from the official Microsoft website.
- You may need to reinstall Visual C++ 2013 to fix the issue.