MultiBootUSB is a handy utility for creating a multiboot flash drive with the ability to run an OS without installing it on a PC. Contains a set of tools for restoring system partitions and the registry, installing drivers, diagnosing the health of the computer’s hardware, etc.
Features MultiBoot USB
- Creating a bootable flash drive,
- Supports FAT32, NTFS file system,
- Testing computer components for problems,
- Installs systems from Microsoft and Linux (including the latest builds),
- Allows you to format your hard drive in quick or full mode,
- Built-in antivirus, the fight against blocker programs and keyloggers,
- Saving diagnostic reports in text format to the specified folder.
- Support for BIOS, UEFI,
- Working with the Syslinux bootloader,
- Adjustable application window size,
- Low consumption of RAM,
- Command line support with administrator rights,
- Reset user settings to default with the click of a button.
- English interface.