MyPublicWiFi is a free program for creating a Wi-Fi hotspot on a computer or laptop. Helps to provide Internet access to other wireless devices within the range of the transmitter. It has a built-in firewall and makes it possible to track the addresses of visited sites.
- Creates a Wi-Fi access point on the PC,
- Supports WPA2 encryption,
- Software autorun option,
- Recording any actions on the Internet to a text file,
- Providing detailed information about the joined users.
- Allows you to turn a laptop into an Internet source with a built-in firewall,
- Easy setup of Internet connection parameters, the interface is intuitive,
- Can work as an application for distributing access to certain servers of the World Wide Web,
- There is a function to track all URLs visited through a user hotspot,
- The latest version of MyPublicWiFi 5.1 is compatible with Windows 10 and 8.
- Ability to set a network name and password to access the wireless network.
- English interface language,
- Does not work with Windows XP and Vista,
- Low network connection speed,
- Difficult for dummies to manage MyPublicWiFi,
- Lack of software updates from the official website of the developer.