NAPS2 (Not Another PDF Scanner 2) is a suite of scanning and OCR tools. Allows you to scan documents in batch mode and then save them as a PDF or as a graphic image.
- Preview option,
- The presence of a convenient command line,
- You can create your own profiles,
- Allows you to set a user password,
- Supports different models of scanners and MFPs,
- Sending scanned materials by e-mail,
- Working with PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP formats,
- Functionality for image processing (cropping, rotation, resolution settings).
- Ease of use,
- High startup speed,
- Interface in Russian,
- Support for WIA, Twain drivers,
- Adjusting the size of the utility window,
- Quick search for an optical device,
- Distributed for free, does not require activation,
- Automatically adjusts the optimal view of the page in one click.
- Doesn’t work with XP and Vista.