NetBeans is an open source IDE. It features support for the most popular programming languages Java, Python, PHP, Groovy, HTML, С/С++ and JS.
Features of NetBeans
- Support PHP, C/C++, Java, JavaFX, Python, HTML, Groovy and so on,
- Refactoring, profiling, highlighting syntactic constructions with color,
- Integrated GUI builder,
- Ability to connect modules and frameworks,
- Execution of code in a step-by-step mode,
- Allows you to manage menu design and pop-up windows,
- Automatic processing of spacing and indentation in scripts,
- The function of detecting and correcting errors in the source code,
- The NetBeans Development Platform supports customization of user interfaces,
- Built-in tools for developing modular, desktop and mobile applications in NetBeans.
- A large number of code templates,
- Automatic data saving option,
- Nice NetBeans 10.0 interface with easy controls,
- Availability of reference information for beginners,
- Tools available for creating Windows applications,
- Visual Library – built-in library with visual effects,
- NetBeans IDE 8.2 compatibility with Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS,
- The presence of step-by-step wizards for learning various programming languages.
- Apache NetBeans software updates are missing from the official site,
- Since version 6.0, the project has dropped support for the Ruby language,
- Often, NetBeans requires additional J2EE components and the Sun JDK to be installed.