NVIDIA PhysX Technology is a powerful physics engine that brings realistic, real-time physics to the latest games. The technology was developed for PC platforms and consoles Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii.
NVIDIA PhysX Capabilities
- Using the CUDA architecture,
- Demonstrates high quality textures,
- Ensuring stable and smooth image transmission,
- Support for all modern Nvidia Graphics Cards,
- Built-in set of benchmarks and stress tests FluidMark Version 1.5.2,
- Adding realistic graphic effects in game applications,
- A lot of information about the engine on the main page of the official website of the developer.
- Easy and fast installation of NVIDIA PhysX on PC,
- Improving the quality of drawing characters,
- Built-in overclocking tools for your GPU,
- PhysX compatibility with Windows from XP to 8.1, 10 (32, 64 bit),
- The software is used by over 10,000 developers,
- You can take screenshots and record video during the passage,
- Outperforms any similar driver for working with game engines.
- NVIDIA PhysX is designed only for powerful multi-core processors with large minimum caches,
- 64-bit Windows XP, Vista and other rare configurations require customized NVIDIA PhysX,
- Toys using SDK versions prior to 2.7.1 will require the PhysX Legacy Installer.