OpenGL Driver is a set of drivers that optimize the performance of your NVIDIA graphics card. The software supports a large number of video cards, is compatible with all versions of Windows.
Features of the OpenGL Driver
- Quick installation of OpenGL drivers,
- Correct work with software and games,
- Integration with the Extension Viewer utility,
- Convenient means of monitoring the status of the video adapter,
- Improving the quality of displaying three-dimensional graphics,
- The set of libraries is regularly updated by the official website of NVIDIA.
- Use of modern graphic technologies,
- Improves performance in games,
- Extremely simple control and intuitive interface,
- Display full information about the driver of your video card,
- Full support for GeForce Series Quadro, 400/500/600/700/900,
- The new version of OpenGL 2015 received many improvements and fixes.
- English interface language,
- OpenGL does not support Radeon HD graphics cards.