Paint.NET contains many useful tools and effects for editing images. If the standard Paint from Microsoft is too simple, and Adobe Photoshop, on the contrary, cannot be studied, then this graphic editor can be used as the golden mean. With a small weight and a clear interface in Russian, all this is distributed free of charge thanks to the developer Rick Brewster (Rick Brewster).
Features of Paint.NET
- Image editing in PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, TGA, DDS, PDN formats,
- Ability to work with a scanner and a camera,
- Adjusting the location of elements of an intuitive interface – palette, magazine, powerful scaling tools,
- Activation of the ‘ruler’ along the edges and the grid with a large increase / decrease,
- Resize, crop, work with layers, rotate horizontally and vertically.
- Free license,
- The presence of a large number of effects, such as: blur, hue, saturation, red-eye removal, stylization, patterns, noise, pattern imitation and much more,
- Saving pictures in various extensions, including its own PDN format,
- Support for the modern operating system Windows 10, 8, 7,
- Vector graphics tools, integrated text editor, image enhancement, color replacement option, unlimited action history,
- Periodic updates from the official website,
- Support for many plugins (custom and not only) that add new features, unique filters and special effects,
- Small weight of the program and minimum system requirements.
- Alas, professionally processing and editing the image here is problematic, if not impossible,
- No animation support.