Pascal ABC.NET is a free system for teaching Pascal programming. Includes elements of all modern languages Delphi, Visual Basic.NET, C++ and others.
Features of PascalABC.NET
- Built-in code hints,
- Compatibility with Delphi and Free Pascal,
- Function of syntax highlighting in various colors,
- Modules, generic classes, and dynamic arrays are supported,
- A large amount of training information in the ‘Help’ section,
- Pascal ABC version updates from the official site,
- Exception handling, operator overloading, garbage collection,
- Ability to use elements of refactoring,
- The console compiler works with Windows, Linux and Mac OS,
- The presence of the Programming Taskbook section with ready-made tasks,
- Parallel programming tools with OpenMP directives,
- Powerful and efficient development environment based on the Microsoft.Net platform.
- Work in the WDE web environment,
- Text formatting on request,
- There are pop-up hints,
- Transition to the definition and implementation of the subprogram,
- Means of processing documenting comments,
- High speed of processing operations,
- NET Framework Integrated Environment,
- Using blocks of raster and vector graphics,
- OS support from Vista and XP to Windows 10,
- There is a built-in debugger and form editor,
- Russian interface language, convenient operation,
- Effective teaching of the basics of the Pascal ABC programming language.
- The presence of more functional analogues.