Pattern Maker is a computer program designed to create, edit and view electronic cross stitch patterns. Your creativity is no longer limited to ready-made patterns and cross-stitch kits, because Pattern Maker will help you transfer literally any image onto the canvas – photos from the family archive, your favorite pictures from the Internet, and even paintings by great painters!
Features of Pattern Maker
- Specify any number of colors, size and type of stitches,
- Choose the width of the finished scheme in crosses or centimeters,
- Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation of the image to be imported,
- Choose a brand of floss (colors of all well-known thread manufacturers are presented: PNK named after Kirov, Danish Flower Thread, DMC, Riolis, Caron Collection, etc.).
- Automatic selection of the scheme height,
- There are versions in Russian and English,
- A simple and easy-to-use program for needlewomen,
- Creation, opening and editing schemes with .xsd extension,
- Ability to switch from color scheme to black and white symbolic,
- Multiassembly – you can choose one of several available versions of the program
- There is a portable version that does not require installation (to run from a flash drive or other portable media at print service points, etc.).
- Sometimes for a successful installation, you have to turn off the antivirus program and close the browsers on the computer,
- Each random mouse click on the pattern changes/adds a stitch without confirmation, thereby breaking the pattern (if this happens, close the program without saving changes and start again).