PCSX2 is a PlayStation 2 emulator designed to run PS2 games on computers running Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Supports various gamepads, includes tools for optimizing and accelerating games for weak PCs.
Features of PCSX2
- A large number of games from the PlayStation,
- Data backup function,
- Full support for gamepads and joysticks,
- Built-in patch system for creating easy cheats in PCSX2,
- When working with the PCSX2 game emulator, a convenient settings window opens,
- Adjusts the frame rate per second when transferring an image.
- Quick saving of settings,
- Regular PCSX2 updates from the developer,
- The emulator supports game images (CDVD, ISO),
- Compatibility of the new version of PCSX2 PlayStation Emulator PS2 with Windows XP and above.
- English interface language,
- Some games do not run on weak PCs,
- There are paid commercial products on the market.