PDFChef Windows is software for opening, viewing, editing and converting PDF files. Available as a standard PC application or online version, it can also be installed as a browser extension.
- Content rotation and scaling options,
- Merging, splitting and reordering pages,
- Choosing the size and resolution of the layout in a couple of mouse clicks,
- Create, edit and convert PDF documents,
- Extract images in jpg, png, bmp formats,
- Adding text and graphic elements to the file,
- Creation of presentations, catalogs, advertising booklets, printed materials, etc.
- The presence of a convenient conductor,
- Supports the creation of scans,
- Customizable control panels,
- Multipage view mode,
- Simple and intuitive interface,
- The software can be downloaded for Windows and Mac OS,
- Work online or install in PC memory,
- Integration into the context menu and system tray,
- Regular updates from the official website of the developers.
- High cost of a license key,
- Functional limitations of Movavi PDFChef pdf editor trial version.