Photoscape is an image editing program that will be an excellent assistant for beginners in the field of graphics processing. This is a whole package of certain editors and tools that perform a particular role. For example, viewing photos is carried out by a ‘viewer’ (from the English viewer – viewer), and you can apply effects, filters, blur in the editor. In the same place, photos are cropped, glued, scaled, etc. Distinguish between a regular editor and a batch editor. There are also tools for screen capture, GIF creation, and more.
Features of Photoscape
- Create animated GIFs from multiple photos with the ability to adjust the tempo, looping, resizing, brightness, sharpness, etc.,
- Functions for editing and viewing photos using a separate ‘viewer’,
- “gluing” or arranging several images into one whole, for example, in the form of a tile or other patterns,
- Layout in a simple vertical or horizontal position,
- Printing finished works or/and other photos, sending to social networks,
- The main features of the program include dividing a photo into several parts, a large number of filters, screen capture,
- Convert RAW, JPG, GIF files and more.
- Distributed as a free program from the official site,
- Batch processing of materials,
- A set of tools includes adding text, working with layers, filters for cropping a portrait in whole and in parts
- Translated interface in Russian,
- There are many different functions in your control: from removing the red-eye effect and changing the contrast or color saturation to creating slideshows and animated files,
- Pleasant and clear interface with a built-in explorer, tabs and a ‘tool bar’.
- The latest version of the program did not receive proper optimization with Windows 10,
- The application accesses various sites only using Internet Explorer, despite the fact that a different browser is set by default.