PicPick is a free computer screen capture program with a built-in image editor. The resulting screenshots can be sent by e-mail, social networks Facebook and Twitter, as well as uploaded to an FTP server.
- Saving files in JPG, ICO, PNG, GIF, EMF, WMF and BMP format,
- Built-in graphic editor,
- Screen capture function with selection of the required area,
- Ability to add watermarks, text and arrows,
- Supports multiple monitors,
- Horizontal or vertical rotation of the picture,
- A set of tools: slate, shadows, frames, built-in magnifier, protractor, ruler, goniometer.
- Capturing elements of the active window, desktop and toolbar,
- The presence of a convenient toolbar,
- Adding special effects to a screenshot,
- Mouse cursor color selection available,
- The new version of PicPick supports Windows 10,
- The official site provides software updates,
- The multifunctional utility is free for non-commercial use.
- There is no Russian interface language.