Process Hacker is a free task manager with a rich set of features you need to manage processes and services on your computer.
Features Process Hacker
- Full control of system processes and services,
- Creates a system performance graph,
- Integration into the context menu of Microsoft Windows,
- Maintaining detailed statistics of running processes,
- Monitoring of dynamic DLLs,
- Providing information about tokens,
- Diagnosis of occupied RAM,
- Tools for detecting and destroying rootkits,
- Ability to read and edit security descriptors for processes, threads, and tokens.
- Simple DLL unloading,
- Low system requirements,
- Compatible with Windows 10,
- Fast closing of network services,
- Customizable view of the process tree and highlighting,
- Open source,
- Thanks to special drivers, the tweak works in kernel mode,
- Ability to start and remove any services,
- Displays stream listings, environment variables, handles, stacks with dbghelp symbols, and more.
- There is no Russian interface language.