A multifunctional program for watching digital and analog TV, listening to the radio, playing streaming video, and videos from popular hosting sites (YouTube, etc.). It has a huge number of settings and functions, but fully reveals its potential only in the paid version.
Features of ProgDVB
- View about 4000 channels for free,
- Support hdtv, dvb-s, dvb-s2, dvb-c satellite TV via tuner,
- Broadcast video from IP cameras,
- Creating your own channel (broadcasting to the network),
- Multiscreen viewing,
- Split screen,
- Expansion of functionality through add-ons,
- Recording music and video to a file,
- View files from local hard drive.
- Working with remotes,
- Several programs guide to choose from,
- Support for teletext, subtitles,
- Delayed recording / viewing functions,
- Ability to change skins,
- Built-in equalizer,
- Advanced task scheduler.
- Slightly overloaded interface,
- High license cost,
- Need to install .net framework 2.0 or higher to work,
- Limited functionality of the free version.