PUBG LITE is a lite version of the popular online multiplayer battle royale game. It differs from the original in simplified graphics, making it available to run on weak PCs or laptops.
PUBG LITE Features
- Built-in text and voice chat,
- Synchronizes with your Facebook and Google account,
- A wide selection of weapons, armor, clothing and useful items,
- Setting the control keys using the keyboard and mouse,
- High-quality sound effects, Russian-language voice acting,
- Huge open location with many interesting missions and quests,
- You can record gameplay and stream to popular video hosting sites,
- Availability of PUBG Mobile Lite version for mobile devices based on Windows, iOS,
- The main goal of the toy is to be the only surviving warrior,
- Fine-tuning and testing the character in the lobby, then the players parachute onto the map.
- Does not require installation of an emulator, unlike PUBG Mobile for PC,
- You can choose different game modes,
- Access to instructions for beginners,
- Realistic animations, excellent sound,
- Exciting and dynamic gameplay,
- Multi-windows (synchronization of windows for chatting),
- Regular updates from the official website of the developer,
- Low load on RAM, CPU, GPU, the application is optimized for weak PCs,
- The graphics look very high quality, thanks to the powerful Unreal Engine.
- There are in-game purchases,
- Low graphics performance and FPS.
Minimum system requirements:
- OS Windows 7,8,10 (64bit),
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.4GHz,
- RAM: 4Gb,
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or equivalent AMD Radeon,
- Free hard disk space: 4 Gb.