QCAD is a powerful computer-aided design system designed to create two-dimensional drawings, plans, diagrams and complex diagrams. Includes a built-in set of more than 4,700 CAD parts, as well as about 60 tools for building and measuring drawings.
Features of QCAD
- Import and export of any popular CAD files,
- Working with layers, setting object bindings,
- Convenient navigation elements, use of the command line,
- The presence of a huge library with details, frames, fonts, etc.,
- Allows you to create drawings of any complexity, including architectural, technical and engineering drawings.
- Low system requirements,
- Built-in drawing tools,
- Working with bitmaps,
- Compatible with Windows 32 and 64 bits,
- There are versions of the application for Mac OS and Linux,
- Customizable workspace windows and toolbars.
- More features in the professional version of QCAD Community Edition,
- Just 15 minutes of work in demo mode (then the utility closes and needs to be restarted).