ReShade is a useful and powerful utility for optimizing and improving graphics in various games and video programs. Contains a wide range of settings for color correction, sharpness, shadow depth, brightness, contrast and many other indicators.
- Advanced graphics API settings,
- Improves computer performance,
- Lots of visual effects and filters,
- You can take screenshots and record videos,
- Adjustment of a wide range of monitor indicators,
- Ability to run original or third-party shaders,
- Quickly add or remove custom templates,
- Regular software updates from the official website of the developer,
- Support for a huge number of video games and multimedia applications,
- Allows you to improve the graphics in games using Reshade Game Github Features & Effects.
- Convenient call of the utility window,
- Embedding in the system tray,
- Improved interface,
- Integration with Generic Steamapps service,
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), 8.1 and 10,
- Fast software installation and launch process,
- You can change the shader settings of the template using the Shift + F2 key combination,
- Support for OpenGL 2.0 and higher, Direct3d video, DirectX 9.0 or better,
- Automatic saving of your configurations to a file (Use Settings folder).
- There is no Russian-language menu,
- Rare access failures in Multiplayer mode.