Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is the sequel to the creepy horror series from Capcom Team. The protagonist goes to look for his missing wife Mia Winters in an abandoned mansion located in Louisiana. As it turns out later, the house is filled with terrible monsters, eager to destroy the intruder.
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Features
- Interesting story trailer,
- Russian voice acting and interface,
- The most sophisticated types of terrible mutants,
- Various blogs and forums about Resident Evel,
- You can take screenshots and record gameplay on video,
- Photorealistic view camera (360 degree turn),
- A variety of cold and firearms,
- A large number of keyboard, mouse and gamepad control settings,
- The ability to plunge into an atmosphere of fear in a locked hut with a lot of dungeons,
- Installation of add-ons and mods from Raccoon Plaza Mode, DLC End of Zoe, Beginning Hour DLCS 2017, Not a Hero, Revelations is available,
- There are versions of the game Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Gold Edition 2017 for PC and consoles PlayStation (PS4), Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- No crack required,
- Addictive gameplay,
- Audio recoded to Dolby Digital,
- Integration with the Steam gambling service,
- Support for virtual reality glasses VR,
- Physics and mechanics have been tweaked with the new engine,
- High-quality study of character textures,
- Realistic animation and sound effects,
- The publisher regularly updates game content,
- Uses advanced graphics engine Unreal Engine,
- Includes Action, Survival horror, 3D, 1st Person Game genres,
- The seventh release of the cult horror has attracted more than 10 million gamers.
- High load on RAM and CPU,
- Rare crashes with Russian voice acting,
- Large installation file size,
- The demo does not contain all the levels from the main game.