RivaTuner is a free program for fine-tuning and overclocking NVIDIA and AMD video cards. It has a simple interface, low system requirements and advanced functionality.
Features of RivaTuner
- Setting frequencies for 2D and 3D,
- Built-in registry editor,
- Monitoring of the cooling system of the video adapter,
- Cooler speed control,
- Extensive database of drivers (including old and new versions),
- Support for multiple monitors,
- Changing the frequency of the core, memory and shader unit,
- Professional adjustment of video card parameters,
- Ability to edit the digital signature of the driver, make a patch to the Windows registry,
- Checking optimal GPU settings on Rivatuner Statistics Server (diagnostic module).
- Convenient Riva Tuner control panel,
- Identify Catalyst drivers,
- Low requirements for PC resources,
- Output of voltage, temperature of the chip on the LCD display,
- Working with Direct3D and OpenGL options,
- Compatible with Logitech G15 LCD panel,
- Intuitive Russian-language interface,
- Wide range of low-level overclocking settings,
- Allows you to quickly increase the performance, clock frequency of the video card and the computing power of the computer as a whole,
- Supports any NVIDIA and ATI Radeon models, incl. video cards based on nvidia geforce gtx chips,
- Availability of a script library with ready-made settings,
- Test changes to your graphics card settings in real time.
- Does not support Windows 10,
- Rare crashes when accessing GeForce 9800gt settings,
- No updates for RivaTuner utility,
- It is not recommended to use all functions without relevant experience, because the software affects the settings of the PC hardware.