Root Explorer for Windows from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 and tablet is the ultimate file manager for rooted users. Get quick access to the entire file system, including the hard-to-find data folder, of your Windows device.
- Full control over your gadget,
- Intuitive Russian-language interface,
- Responsive 24/7 technical support,
- Built-in file manager text editor,
- The function of sending files through all possible interfaces,
- When accessing Google Drive network accounts, etc. does not make any changes,
- If the application did not meet your expectations, then the developers guarantee a refund within 24 hours.
- You cannot unzip the 7z format,
- The application is distributed for a fee,
- No support for OneDrive and WebDAV
- Not all menu items are translated into Russian,
- Some system files are edited only on the second try,
- To use the program, you need to get Full Root superuser rights,
- Using Root Explorer will automatically void the warranty period from the device,
- Copying files from external media to the system folder may fail,
- Crashes when unpacking heavy archives. Comes in half and breaks,
- It is not possible to make individual settings: font size, interface shade, etc.,
- Using applications without any skills, there is a chance to turn the device into a brick,
- Obtaining the rights required for the Root application to work is not an easy process, and for some from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 models that have the “NAND lock” function, it is completely impossible,
- To obtain Root rights to the device, you must use ONLY the original native USB cable, because. a fake, regardless of cost, is often buggy.