Samsung Kies is an application for synchronizing a personal computer with Samsung mobile devices via a USB connection. As the owner of a Korean mobile device, you can back up your data, synchronize your gadget’s media library and manage messages, journal, contact list and much more.
Features of Samsung Kies
- Working with audio, video and images,
- Support for an impressive list of Samsung from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s,
- Connection via USB-port or Wi-Fi,
- Good optimization performance with Windows 10 in the latest modification,
- The ability to update the firmware of devices based on Windows,
- Ability to install new applications on from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s, smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s and tablets,
- Samsung Keys works with MP3 players and cameras from Samsung Electronics,
- Availability of support service from the official website of the developer.
- Support for Windows and Mac OS operating system,
- You can transfer music, videos and photos,
- Kies is a free application that does not require registration and SMS,
- View the contents of your mobile from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 in full screen mode,
- Tools for updating the firmware of a smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7, tablet from Samsung,
- The presence of the function of data exchange during the connection of from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s,
- High-quality file manager for transferring contacts and messages between a personal computer and a mobile device,
- Kies offers a range of options for working with memory cards,
- Kies Samsung can sync email.
- Synchronization requires certain system resources,
- There are slight slowdowns at the starting start,
- To connect Samsung to a computer, transfer data, photos, music, you may need a different version of the product. They debug depending on the device model.