SetFSB is a small free utility that is responsible for overclocking your computer’s processor. Allows you to increase the frequency of the processor, change the frequency of the system bus by simply moving the slider right in Windows.
Features of SetFSB
- Allows you to overclock the processor,
- The presence of a convenient command line,
- PLL chip identification tool,
- Hot key control,
- Displays the current system bus frequency,
- Detailed description of the characteristics of the CPU,
- Support for most different motherboard models.
- Shows the temperature of the processor,
- Small installation file size,
- Low requirements for computer resources,
- Displays the clock generator chip model,
- Ensures high performance of the PC,
- Ability to change the frequency of the central processor and RAM directly from the OS interface,
- Compatibility of the latest version of SetFSB with Windows XP – 7 bit 32 and 64 bit.
- English interface language,
- Does not support Windows 8.1, 8, 10,
- The probability of damaging the CPU during overclocking,
- There are no updates for the software from the official website of the developer,
- Overclocker works with a limited number of chipset models, architectures.