Shotcut is a program designed for editing and editing videos of various formats, with a wide range of tools. You can specify the required sampling rate, select the quality of the broadcast content, change filters, adjust image sizes, audio volume, and much more.
- Drag and Drop option,
- Built-in hint system for beginners,
- Opening recordings from Blackmagic Design cameras,
- Ability to adjust colors and white balance,
- Allows you to add effects and various filters,
- Work with pictures BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF,
- Import / export files with different resolutions up to 4K UHD,
- Adjustment of individual frames and cropping of fragments of images,
- Automatic software updates from the official developer’s sleep,
- Management of the main menu and main functions using hot keys,
- Supports many audio and video formats (AVI, MOV, OGG, VOB, FLV, MP3, MP4 and so on).
- Convenient timeline,
- A large number of functions,
- Integration into the context menu,
- Supports non-linear editing,
- Open source,
- Uses a powerful graphics processor,
- Ability to fine-tune audio codecs,
- Is a freely distributed product,
- Intuitive interface, easy control,
- Available to capture video files and create screenshots,
- Active tools for working with resolution and frame rate,
- Compatibility of the new version of Shotcut Portable with Windows, Mac OS and Linux (32, 64 bit).
- English interface language,
- Rare crashes when opening M4A, MXF, MLT and XML files,
- You can not change the video settings during the processing of materials.