SideSync is Samsung’s software for managing Galaxy smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s and tablets. It contains the function of exchanging files, is able to transfer what is happening on the screen of a mobile device to a PC.
- Broadcasting the screen of the gadget on a PC,
- Installing applications from Google Play,
- Possibility of data exchange,
- Opening Word documents,
- Support for Windows KitKat OS and above,
- Integration of playlists with the player Windows Media Player,
- Stable software updates from the official website,
- Option to send text messages and from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 calls,
- Smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 control using the computer keyboard and mouse.
- Low system requirements,
- Wi-Fi connection or USB cable connection,
- Multimedia playback,
- There is a built-in notification system,
- Drag and drop objects using the Drag and Drop function,
- The latest version of the SideSync application is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and above.
- You need to install SideSync on your Samsung device,
- Crashes may occur when working with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 NE6, S4, S5 Galaxy Tab 2.