Stellarium is a program that is a virtual planetarium with advanced features. Shows high-quality 3D images of stars, planets and satellites in real time.
Features of Stellarium
- Equatorial and azimuthal grids,
- Display of the starry sky in 3D,
- Viewing a realistic milky way,
- Possibility of time management,
- High-quality images of constellations,
- Beautiful panoramic landscapes,
- Astronomy Stellarium maintains the Messier catalog,
- Allows you to watch sunsets and sunrises,
- Building your own space objects and landscapes.
- Multilingual interface,
- Enable the fisheye effect,
- Convenient telescope control,
- Availability of open source code,
- Standard and perspective view of the map,
- Shows artificial earth satellites,
- Simulation of fog, atmosphere, realistic sky,
- Possibility to enlarge and reduce the image,
- Low requirements for the processor and RAM,
- The new software version supports Windows 10 and Mac OS X,
- Over 600,000 stars, constellations and other space objects.
- The latest software version is not compatible with Windows XP and Vista,
- It may take some time to download the full catalog of stars on your computer.