Simple Sticky Notes is an easy to use bookmark and reminder manager for PC or laptop. Displays multi-colored stickers on the desktop, contains a convenient diary (similar to the standard Microsoft notepad) and a multifunctional task scheduler.
Features of Sticky Notes
- Built-in notebook,
- Screen adjustment tool,
- Option to cancel the introduced changes,
- Integrates into the context menu,
- A variety of colored notes and stickers,
- Function of automatic text formatting,
- Saving data on the OneDrive server is available,
- Management by means of combinations of hot keys,
- Allows you to create a backup copy of any project,
- Support for PC based Linux and Ubuntu (x32, x64 bit),
- Regular software updates from the official website of the developer.
- Does not require registration,
- System tray integration,
- Built-in from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 book,
- Convenience of the menu in Russian,
- The presence of instructions for beginners,
- Quick installation and launch of the utility,
- Relevance and usefulness of use,
- Unnecessary stickers are removed automatically,
- Low load on computer resources,
- It is a good analogue of Notepad, but with the ability to synchronize notes,
- You can create an unlimited number of text notes,
- There are versions of Stickies Desktop App for Windows and iOS mobile gadgets.
- There may be crashes when hovering over the Sticky Notes icon in the notification bar (reinstallation may help).