Sublime Text is a text editor with a large set of tools for processing text and code snippets. It enjoys high popularity among programmers, layout designers and web developers.
Sublime Text Features
- Support for 27 programming languages,
- Open source,
- Automatic saving of documents,
- Spell check, multi-selection, bookmarks,
- Ability to control using hot keys,
- Search function using regular expressions,
- Built-in multi-panels for working with several documents at the same time,
- The presence of convenient tools: column selection, multiple editing, syntax highlighting, etc.
- Work in full screen mode,
- Setting pointers by text,
- Convenient interface, simple operation,
- Software updates from the official site,
- Parallel editing on 5-6 screens,
- Ability to search and replace regular expressions,
- Highlighting, marking and processing code fragments,
- The editor offers options for completing the entry like T9,
- Sublime Text Build 3126 is optimized for Windows and Linux, Mac OS,
- It is possible to connect plug-ins that expand the functionality of the software.
- English interface language.