TinyUmbrella is a program that allows owners of Apple iPad, ifrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 and iPod Touch mobile devices to save and use SHSH keys to ‘roll back’ to earlier versions of iOS.
- Fast saving of SHSH keys,
- Support for different models of ifrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7, iPod Touch, iPad,
- The ability to bring the smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 out of Recovery Mode,
- An electronic signature can be stored both on your computer and on a remote server,
- Rollback to the old version of the iOS firmware (provided that the SHSH keys were previously saved).
- The presence of a convenient TinyUmbrella interface,
- No Cydia installation required,
- Creation of copies of digital signatures of shsh blobs and their saving on a PC,
- The Firmware Umbrella provides the ability to save shsh certificates in two clicks for subsequent firmware downgrade,
- The new version of TinyUmbrella has been optimized for Windows 10 and Mac OS X (32 and 64 bit).
- Umbrella menu in English,
- The tss server virtual server does not always start correctly,
- To keep the shsh digital signature, you need to have an unattached jailbreak installed,
- There are no software updates from the official website of the developer.