Tunngle is a LAN emulator utility powered by p2p VPN technology. You can quickly create a virtual local area network for multiplayer games with your comrades, as well as users from all over the world. A reliable encryption algorithm will take care of data protection during a network game.
- Convenient messaging system in Tunngle chat,
- Powerful official server for games in multiplayer mode,
- Adding friends to bookmarks, there is a black list for unwanted participants,
- Special features for playing together through Tunngle within the most popular applications,
- You can save lists of successful frames and sort them,
- Built-in universal memory manager.
- The ability to play with other Internet users without
additional Microsoft software,
- Active help from tungle official site, open source,
- Stable thread handler,
- Option to turn off the sound of Web Frames,
- The latest version supports the operating system Windows 8 and Windows 10, fixed crashes,
- Up to 255 players can be added to the game’s private networks,
- Tunngle features include the formation of your own game rooms,
- Customizable information display window, changeable skin and color scheme.
- Tunngle is a VPN client program, therefore, utility network adapter conflicts may occur if Hamachi or another VPN is active,
- Rare ‘stuttering’ during the connection process, sometimes during the launch of
a secure connection, the tool displays an error message.