Universal USB Installer is a program responsible for creating a bootable USB flash drive or distribution disk for an operating system such as Windows or Linux.
Features of Universal USB Installer
- The installer supports any version of Linux OS.
- Universal USB involves creating a bootable USB flash drive or disk with operating systems such as Windows Vista, 7 and 8.
- You can download the free Universal USB Installer.
- The developer of Pen Drive Linux took care of periodic updates of the application through a source from the official website.
- Possibility to choose Windows/Linux installation
- Using the Universal USB Installer program, you can create images of disks and bootable flash drives.
- Work with FAT16, FAT32.
- Possibility to format the drive.
- Download Linux distributions directly from the web.
- Periodically updated version of the program.
- Support for Windows operating systems.
- A nice wrapper interface for the end of the download process.
- Work with various modifications and versions of Linux.
- The ability for the user to select the desired distribution.
- There is a simple interface and a comfortable menu.
- Easy formation of bootable flash drives.
- Quick procedure for installing and creating bootable distributions on flash drives.
- You can download Universal USB Installer for free.
- There is no implementation of the interface shell in Russian.
- You cannot install Windows XP or Mac OS X.