UVScreenCamera is a free program for recording video from your computer screen. Used to create training and demo videos, video tutorials, screencasts, as well as presentations in UVF, EXE, SWF, FLV, MOV, WMV, AVI and so on.
Features of UVScreenCamera
- Built-in video editor,
- Mouse click visualization mode,
- Shooting a selected area of the screen,
- Text can be added to pictures,
- Uses native UVF format,
- Content access restriction function,
- Hot key control,
- Create screenshots in PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF,
- High quality video recording with sound,
- Manually adjustable program window size,
- Ability to save a screen image – Screenshot,
- Possibility to place films on web pages and social networks,
- Record keystrokes on the virtual keyboard with backlight option,
- Auto-update software from the official website of the developer.
- Compact main window,
- Russian interface language,
- Intuitive control,
- Low system requirements,
- Small installation file size,
- Extracts GIF animations from individual frames,
- There is a detailed help for beginners,
- Recording 3D games and creating interactive videos,
- Password protection of files from illegal copying is available,
- Converting materials for various smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s and tablets,
- The recorded movie can be viewed in any media player,
- Quick addition or removal of callouts, inscriptions and arrows,
- Compatibility of the new version of UVScreenCamera 5.15 with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 (32, 64 bit).
- More features in UVScreenCamera Pro,
- There are no settings for working with sound,
- Screen recording in EXE and AVI formats is not available in the free version.