Virtual Audio Cable is a useful application that allows you to create a complex audio playback and recording system. Able to record audio from different sources and simultaneously overlay sounds on top of each other.
Features of Virtual Audio Cable
- Built-in multifunctional player,
- An impressive section with instructions for managing,
- Option to repeat recorded tracks Audio Repeater KS,
- Saves the finished file to the default Uwer Mix folder,
- Fast switching between Mono and Stereo (Input / Output),
- Built-in encryption system for personal data Don’t Hear Myself,
- Device Sound Digital Streaming technology for real-time streaming,
- Compatibility of Virtual Audio Cable 4.15 retail en version with Windows 10, 8.1, 7.
- Low system requirements,
- Very fast installation of software on a PC,
- Manual Audio quality adjustment,
- Supports various speakers, headfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s and microfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s,
- Convenient settings for streaming audio RT Audio Wavert,
- Creation of a separate icon with software configurations on your desktop.
- English interface,
- It will be quite difficult for a beginner to use the software,
- More features in the paid version of the software,
- Requires VB-audio Virtual Cable Driver to work,
- There are no VAC Software updates from the official website of the developer.